Assistant Project Manager
- NZD65000 - NZD90000 per annum
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Construction & Engineering, Project Management
- 2nd March 2020
- Job Type
An opportunity for a rising Assistant Project Manager to join one of NZ's leading Asset Managers who invest in Infrastructure and Property.
You will be welcomed into a motivated and supportive team to deliver end to end project management on a range of significant projects across Social Infrastructure that are developing communities across New Zealand. Which include most PPP projects across Schools, Prisons, Roads, Airports etc.
In this role your responsibilities will include:
- Foster and maintain relationships with all stakeholders, consultants, contractors and partners
- Contribute to timely and effective detailed design
- Support with managing the delivery of projects from concept to completion
- Provide timely and accurate reporting to all stakeholders
To be successful in this role you will need:
- 1-2 years plus experience supporting Project Managers
- Tertiary qualification in a relevant construction or engineering discipline
- A high standard of professional communication and relationship building ability
You will need to be currently in New Zealand to interview, have a valid New Zealand visa and experience in the local market.
This position as well as your application will be treated with strict confidence. For more information, please contact Sam Calvert at firstname.lastname@example.org