Head of Compliance & Risk Management
- Asia, Singapore
- Compliance, Compliance Professional
- 28th February 2018
- Job Type
Our client is one of the leading investment managers who is recognized for their expertise and corporate governance practices and culture. As the business continues to grow, we are looking to hire a Head of Compliance & Risk Management to manage the compliance and risk functions across the business.
- Develop compliance processes and practices in the context of multi-asset class fund management businesses
- Responsible to lead a team which is accountable for the whole spectrum of compliance and risk management functions of several asset managers, including Capital Market Services (REIT management and fund management) licensees
- Providing leadership and counsel on all compliance and risk management matters
- Engaging regulators and monitoring regulatory developments, on-going identification of compliance risks and weaknesses and proposing the necessary enhancements
- Degree in Finance/Banking/Accountancy/Law.
- Minimum of 8-12 years relevant experience within the Compliance function for Asset Management business, preferably with experience in fund management, private equity, listed REITs and Business Trusts.
- Familiarity with Singapore regulatory regimes for financial institutions under MAS, as well as Enterprise Risk Management frameworks.
- Sound understanding of Securities and Futures Act, Capital Markets Service License, Representatives License conditions, CIS Scheme, Code of Corporate Governance and SGX Listing Rules.
- Proficient with market trends and regulatory frameworks relating to infrastructure, real estate or other private equity assets
This organization is recognized as a leader in their market. The role will provide an opportunity for the right person to work in a stable environment with great culture and career growth.
License No 12C6031 / EA Reg. ID R1325169