- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Cobalt Recruitment, Resourcer
- 22nd March 2018
- Job Type
We are looking to hire a Resourcer in our Auckland office to work with an experienced team in the Professional Client side Construction space.
We have an established, well reputed team and active desk, to immediately connect with and grow.
The Benefits of working for Cobalt
• Social Club - Friday drinks, Annual team trip & company wide events
• Quarterly ‘Blueprint’ Awards – recognizing employees who embody our values
• Quarterly work team dinners
• Company paid gym memberships plus extended lunch breaks to utilise it
• Company car to use for meeting commuting
• Opportunities to communicate your ideas to directors & senior management
• Uncapped resourcer bonus scheme
• Personal and professional development training
Based in Auckland, you will be a crucial part of the success of this sector, where we have established ourselves as key suppliers to an impressive collection of great clients.
This role will see you working as a key part of a highly experienced construction team,
supporting three consultants of different levels, with candidate generation and management, market mapping research both locally and internationally, and resourcing support with ads, references and candidate networking.
Your day will involve working a number of active job briefs, learning sourcing channels and liaising with candidates to ensure we are attracting and connecting with the best in the industry. With the client side and consultancy construction sector experiencing a period of sustained growth, this role will provide the opportunity to naturally develop into a junior consultant position, should the right candidate take hold of the opportunity. You will be working with an ambitious, motivated and collaborative team, committed to a high performing year ahead.
This is a great career opportunity with genuine development potential, and our staff are strongly encouraged to innovate, communicate, and add value to the company in their own unique way.
What you need to succeed
• Admin or recruitment experience in a sales environment
• Ambition – we appreciate it, we need it, and we reward it
• Confidence in a professional working sector
• An inquisitive mind and a thirst for new information
• Relationship based approach to people
• Excellent communication skills
• A tertiary qualification or equivalent
Cobalt strives for quality, excels at delivery, acts with integrity, and takes responsibility for ourselves, our candidates, and our clients. We are a market leading recruitment consultancy servicing the Property, Construction, Infrastructure, Accounting, Finance and Legal sectors in New Zealand.
With our New Zealand branch opening in 2009, for years, we’ve been helping our clients to realise their business objectives and growth plans, and empower them to make the best hiring decisions based on quality candidates.
We've got a great team of Consultants in place who drive, support, and collaborate to help their co-workers reach the heights they strive for and… we like to think that we’re a vibrant and engaging bunch, who genuinely enjoy each other’s company.
If you know recruitment, you know no two days are ever the same. This job will be fast paced, and challenging at times, but if you're looking for an opportunity to work for a market leader with a great track record and a fun environment then we would love to have a chat!
Please apply below with your CV or call Rachel McNickle on 027 274 6821 for a confidential discussion.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.