- UK, London
- Cobalt Recruitment, Recruitment Consultant
- 29th July 2019
- Job Type
Our client, an established real estate investment manager, are seeking an experienced Development Manager to join their Development team based in Central London. With a balanced portfolio of commercial assets, including office and retail, shopping centres and industrial in London and across the UK. The successful candidate will be working closely alongside the Fund Managers in the redevelopment of several mixed used schemes and re-positioning of existing assets.
- Assisting in the preparation of feasibility studies.
- Carrying out independent research and analysis of comparable evidence, build costs and planning policies.
- Leading project cash flows and provide regular updates on performance versus budget.
- Monitoring project progress by dealing directly with contractors and consultants.
- Negotiation of legal documents required to advance the development process.
- Preparation of planning applications, investment memorandums and development appraisals.
- Landlord and tenant negotiation to secure vacant possession and maximising income.
Key experience required:
- Demonstrable experience of undertaking development work of real estate assets in a similar role.
- Experience in both commercial and residential sector preferred.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Numerical and analytic - strong modelling skills required.
- Experience using Argus Developer.
- Member of RICS is essential.
Basic Salary - £Competitive
If this opportunity is of interest please apply online with your CV in word format.