- Asia, Singapore
- Accounting, Finance Management
- 14th October 2019
- Job Type
Our client is a well-established Real Estate Investment Trust based in Singapore. They are looking for a SVP, Finance together with the management team to formulate strategic plans for the REIT.
This is an excellent opportunity for the junior to mid-senior level candidate to join a highly reputable firm where you will have the exposure to work closely with all internal as well as external business partners.
The SVP, Finance will;
Be responsible for applying the appropriate capital management strategy, including tax and treasury matters, as well as finance and accounting matters
- Prepare timely and accurate quarterly/annual financial statements in compliance with all legal and regulatory requirements of listed Company
- Ensure that effective internal controls and risk management processes are in place
- Liaise with external parties such as tax agents, lawyers, auditors and regulatory authorities to ensure compliance
- Supervise, provide leadership and ensure the effective functioning of the Finance Department
Interested Candidates will;
- Possess a Degree in Accountancy or equivalent with at least 10 years of working experience with a similar set up
- Prior experience in audit with good communication skills is an advantage
The criteria listed above will be strictly applied. If you meet the requirements, you are respectfully requested to submit you CV in Microsoft Word Format.
Reg No: R1544508
Lic. No: 126031
Cobalt are specialists in the Asia Financial Services market.
If this role is not of interest, please feel free to register with your cv so you can be considered for any roles as soon as they become available. Alternatively, you can also register for job alerts via email.
Cobalt Consulting (Asia) Pte Limited | License No. 12C6031