Senior Management Accountant
- UK, London
- Accounting, Finance Management
- 26th November 2019
- Job Type
One of the UK's leading restaurant chains are looking for a senior management accountant to join their finance teams. This recognisable high street brand needs someone to take responsibility for accurate and timely management of their finance processing function.
- Preparation and presentation of the operations pack
- Challenge managers on business performance
- Ownership of preparation and accuracy of daily sales and weekly profit and loss reports
- Ad hoc analysis on stores
- Production and reviewing of profit and loss accounts
- Working with the financial analyst on the budgeting and forecasting process using Anaplan financial modelling tool.
- Preparation of ROI models
- Supporting the Financial Controller in implementing and documenting control procedures for all relevant functions.
- Manage a management accounts assistant
- Streamline processes and identify areas that can be improved.
Skills and Qualifications:
- ACA, ACCA, CIMA qualified
- Experience within the restaurant or hospitality industries
- Up to date knowledge on IFRS account regulations, including leasing.
- A proactive approach in problem solving
If you feel you can embrace the image of this well-known high street brand, then up load an up to date CV.