Senior Fund Accountant (Hedge/ PERE)
- SGD4000.00 - SGD5500.00 per month
- Asia, Singapore
- Accounting, Fund Accounting
- 25th February 2019
- Job Type
- Interested in working with a Leading Fund Administration firm?
- Seeking for a professional career opportunity?
- Performance driven-culture with corresponding compensation package!
Our client is an international fund administration company with an opening for a Hedge/ PERE Fund Accountant to assist in financial reports in accordance with Singapore and group accounting policies.
This position will be an interesting opportunity to part of the finance team and be responsible for a wide range of crucial and challenging tasks. Specific work includes:
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Accounting and analysis in general ledger and various sub-ledgers
- Prepare financial and partner capital statements
- Prepare trial balances and work paper product
- Process standard and complex bookkeeping entries
- Involved within a full scope of transaction activities including full cycle accounting
- Prepare financial data analysis
- Client management
- Review private equity fund client's partnership agreements, and other materials
- Operate as a contact point for clients
- Liaise with property management companies
- Diploma/ Degree in Accountancy or equivalent certification
- 3-6 years' relevant work experience
- Candidates who are currently in a Private equity/real estate fund administration experience a plus
Please apply to Leah Ng with your CV in MS Word format at email@example.com
Please note that only candidates shortlisted will be contacted but we will endeavour to provide accurate feedback where possible to applicants who are not.
Licence No. 12C6031
Consultant ID: R1548663