Senior Finance Manager
Ref: JN -042018-60218
- SGD7000.00 - SGD8900.00 per month
- Asia, Singapore
- Accounting, Finance Management
- 23rd April 2018
- Job Type
- Interested in working with a multi-Billion Real Estate Firm?
- Looking to join a firm with Career progression?
- Performance driven-culture with corresponding compensation package!
Our client is an established well-know Real Estate with an opening for a Senior Finance Manager to join their team.
This position will be an interesting opportunity to part of the Deputy of the Finance team and be responsible for a wide-range of crucial and challenging tasks. Specific work includes:
- Oversee the financial reporting process, review and ensure timely and accurate submission of monthly management reports, quarterly SGX announcement, Board and Audit Committee papers, audited financial statements and annual report.
- Support the merger and acquisition activities of the Group, including post-acquisition integration activities of new entities to the Group.
- Support capital fund raising and corporate funding activities.
- Monitor compliance with applicable provisions of the SFA, SGX Listing Manual, CIS, Trust Deeds, FRSs and other regulatory requirements.
- Manage the Group's tax issues and ensure timely tax filing, including GST, local taxation, withholding tax, transfer pricing, thin capitalization etc.
- Minimum 10 years of relevant experience, with at least 4 years in supervisory skills
- Open to candidate with no experience in Real Estate Funds or REITs, but MUST have exposure within an SGX listed firm and consolidation accounting for 50+ entities.
- You will have experience in full-sets accounting, management reporting, and consolidation
- Minimum qualification with Degree in Accounting or ACCA.
- You will be an independent worker who is able to work efficiently under minimal supervision
Please apply to Suli with your CV in MS Word format at SHarharah@cobaltrecruitment.com
Please note that only candidates shortlisted will be contacted but we will endeavour to provide accurate feedback where possible to applicants who are not.
Licence No. 12C6031
Consultant ID: R1652926