Senior Finance Executive (Real Estate)
- Asia, Singapore
- Accounting, Financial Analysis
- 19th February 2020
- Job Type
Our client is a well-established Real Estate Investment firm based in Singapore. They are looking for a Senior Finance Executive to join their team.
The Senior Finance Executive be assigned to a portfolio of SPVs, main responsibilities include:
- * Management of vendor invoices to be processed for payments on timely basis;
* Monitoring of cashflow in assigned SPVs, ensuring there is sufficient levels of cash to meet operating needs, produce forecast for shareholder funding as relevant.
* Proactively track arrears with Asset Management team, and highlight major issues
* Liaise with corporate secretary as and when, for matters to be approved by the board,
* Review of management accounts prepared by third party agent,
* Review of quarterly GST and annual tax returns for statutory requirements,
* Preparation of quarterly investor reports (variance analysis),
* Liaise with auditors during year-end audit, preparation of annual reports
* Participating and assisting in acquisitions and financing transactions
* Proactively performing accounting controls in line with Internal Audit requirements, provide suggestions to improve processes
Interested Candidates will;
- Possess a Degree in Accountancy or equivalent with at least 3-5 years of working experience within the real estate industry
- Prior experience in audit with good communication skills is an advantage
The criteria listed above will be strictly applied. If you meet the requirements, you are respectfully requested to submit you CV in Microsoft Word Format.
Reg No: R1544508
Lic. No: 126031
Cobalt are specialists in the Asia Financial Services market.
If this role is not of interest, please feel free to register with your cv so you can be considered for any roles as soon as they become available. Alternatively, you can also register for job alerts via email.
Cobalt Consulting (Asia) Pte Limited | License No. 12C6031