- Asia, Singapore
- Accounting, Fund Accounting
- 7th February 2020
- Job Type
The Senior Associate will;
Be required to maintain the full sets of accounts of the intermediate holding companies and ensure effective implementation of financial controls.
- Maintaining the general ledger for various fund entities
- Preparing supporting work papers for financial statements, portfolio schedules and capital account allocations
- Preparing the regular investor reports
- Preparing financial statements and footnote disclosures
- Analytical review of monthly/quarterly investment and fund level performance data
- Reviewing and/or preparing of capital calls, distributions and bank reconciliations
- Preparing fee calculation
- Preparing various client correspondences
- Calculating waterfalls and capital account allocations
- Ensuring compliance with legal documents
- Maintaining working relationship with all client contacts, auditors, tax, lawyers and banking personnel
- Contract Compliance
- Interaction with Corporate Secretary (arranging board meetings, directors' resolutions, seeking and documenting partners approvals
Interested candidates should
- Possess a Degree in Accountancy with a CPA or equivalent and at least 5 years of real estate or Fund accounting experience
- Prior experience in audit with good communication skills is an advantage
The criteria listed above will be strictly applied. If you meet the requirements, you are respectfully requested to submit you CV in Microsoft Word Format.
Reg No: R1544508
Lic. No: 126031
Cobalt are specialists in the Asia Financial Services market.
If this role is not of interest, please feel free to register with your cv so you can be considered for any roles as soon as they become available. Alternatively, you can also register for job alerts via email.
Cobalt Consulting (Asia) Pte Limited | License No. 12C6031