- GBP25000.00 - GBP28000.00 per annum + bonus and benefits
- UK, London
- Accounting, Purchase Ledger/Sales Ledger
- 25th November 2019
- Job Type
£25k-£28k (+ bonus and benefits)
I am working with one of the largest property management companies in the UK. With a global reach, and an impressive portfolio of properties including commercial and residential and lettings, this opportunity offers a fantastic base to build upon.
I am seeking a highly motivated individual to join their established Accounts Payable team; someone who is keen to work in a fast paced environment, taking ownership of their duties, whilst also gaining exposure to the entire accounting process.
- Processing a high number of invoices and ensuring strict deadlines are met
- Undergoing payment runs on a regular basis across a large number of bank accounts
- Liaising directly with suppliers to ensure all accounts are accurate and up to date including answering queries and reconciling accounts
- Ensuring the credit balance across a portfolio of properties is accurate and recovering costs where possible
- Escalating inconsistencies across cash flow
- Shadowing other members of the team and assisting with Credit Control and Cashiering duties
- Ability to take ownership of time sensitive tasks and prioritise appropriately
- A team player with a "can do" attitude and a proactive approach to problem solving
- Prior knowledge of the Accounts Payable process advantageous
If this sounds like your next step, please respond with an up to date version of your CV as soon as possible.