Property Fund Accountant
- GBP35000 - GBP46000.00 per annum
- UK, London
- Accounting, Fund Accounting
- 20th February 2020
- Job Type
Cobalt are working with one of Europe's largest asset managers / global investor to find a Fund Accountant to join their property investment team. The role requires liaison with members of the senior management team, managing agents, asset management and external advisors. As part of this role, the fund accountant will also be required to provide support on other real estate funds.
Working in an industry leading company you would be assisting in producing the accounts on behalf of property investments for global investors including pension funds, financial institutions, and sovereign wealth funds.
- Assisting with preparation of annual statutory accounts in line with appropriate accounting standards
- Preparation of NAV statements and investor reporting packs
- Preparation of balance sheet reconciliations as well as VAT returns and other tax compliance reporting
- Production of property fund data
- Cash management including arranging payments, managing investor drawdowns and monitoring liquidity
- Ensuring adequate finance procedures are in place and implementing improved procedures where necessary
- Support to fund and asset managers with any valuation and accounting queries. Liaising with managing agents, auditors, lawyers and trustees
Experience / Skills required:
- Part Qualified / Studying towards ACA, ACCA or CIMA
- Experience within property / real estate accounting
- Experience with VAT, property taxes and service charge
- IFRS knowledge is desirable
- Strong organisational skills with a proactive approach
Please submit an up to date CV if you are interested in this role as soon as possible as interviews will be next week.