Investment Analyst - Property Development
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Accounting, Accounting
- 5th July 2018
- Job Type
Our client is an established and successful property developer, offering end-to-end solutions encompassing strategic consulting and acquisition through to final delivery of, mainly, large-scale urban developments in the Auckland region.
Following growth within the business, a superb opportunity is available for an experienced Analyst to join the team, bringing a corporate finance skill-set in analysing both existing and future developments. Joining a small team, key accountabilities will involve:
- Monitor Financial performance of existing developments
- Prepare feasibilities and assist in analysing new development and investment opportunities.
- Producing development feasibilities and cash flow forecasts.
- Co-ordination of monthly reporting requirements, including development level statistics and financial analysis.
- Prepare Board and Executive briefing papers to support major investment and capital decisions.
- Coordinate with real estate agents on leasing programmes
To be considered for this role, you will ideally have a background in property or transaction services, or a more generalist analytical skill-set with core skills in financial modelling, cashflow forecasting, feasibility analysis, report writing, decision support. You will ideally hold a professional qualification such as CA or CFA (or be working towards this). Above all, you will have a motivated, engaging mind-set, keen to play an influential role in a fast-moving environment.
This would represent a fantastic opportunity for someone with an analytical, corporate background, looking to develop a longer-term career in the Auckland commercial property sector.
For further information, please contact Duncan McKenzie on 027 644 7058, or by applying to this posting with an up-to-date CV.