Head of Fund Finance
- GBP95000 - GBP120000 per annum + Bonus & Benefits
- UK, London
- Accounting, Fund Accounting
- 8th October 2019
- Job Type
Cobalt are currently recruiting a Head of Fund Finance to join a leading real estate investor, currently looking to explore investment opportunities within the private rental sector (PRS). Tasked with managing the new investment strategies, you will work closely with the Investor Relations Director, as well as the group reporting team in presenting information to internal and external senior stakeholders.
This role is also set to develop, with the chance to build a team to assist with the monthly & quarterly reporting, fund analysis and bring the outsourcing elements in-house.
Other duties include:
- Develop financial reporting processes multiple PRS funds
- Responsible for quarterly NAV fund consolidation and KPI return reporting for the portfolio
- Responsible for internal control checklist process and on-boarding of all new pipeline assets
- Responsible for delivering quarterly investor reports to Audit Committee, administrators and investors
- Supervising fund accountant and liaising with the wider business to report on monthly actual v budget/forecast reports for developing assets
- Responsible for quarterly bank reporting including financial covenant and compliance certificates
- Overseeing treasury function and bank approvals
- Attendance at weekly senior management & board meetings
Key skills required:
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA Qualified
- Experience working within real estate/private equity/ investment management
- Ability to implement new system/ update existing monthly/quarterly processes
- Understanding of NAV calculation, investor reporting deadlines and ability to present detailed information to external parties for review
If you have a passion for real estate, like to work in a fast paced environment and would like to take full ownership of a new investment strategy, please apply with an up to date CV.