Group Finance Manager
- GBP63000 - GBP68000 per annum + Bonus
- UK, London
- Accounting, Corporate Accounting
- 14th October 2019
- Job Type
Our client, a leading investment business, is seeking a Group Finance Manager to join their team. This global and well established firm has a wide range of successful investments across Europe and Asia.
Working within an established team there is great scope for personal and professional development within this role
Joining the team in London, the successful candidate will work alongside the Senior Management Team and finance teams based across EMEA and APAC regions . The candidate will assist in all aspects of financial and management accounting, tax, monitoring, control and reporting.
- Responsible for the financial reporting and operational finance procedures of the UK entities as well as assisting the European FC with the financial reporting across other regions
- To provide accurate and timely IFRS and local GAAP reporting across management reporting, regulatory reporting, statutory filings and other ad-hoc information
- European consolidation reporting on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis
- Reporting and working with the Heads of Countries the financial results of each entity
- Liaise with other Group Finance teams across the group to ensure all inter-company transactions are accounted for correctly at all times
- ACA/ACCA Qualified with post practice experience
- Working knowledge within the Real Estate sector
- Excellent academic record, minimum 2:1 degree from a top tier university
- Experience of preparing group consolidations
- Strong knowledge with IFRS and UK GAAP
Interviews are happening this week and next, so apply as soon as possible.