- GBP55000 - GBP65000 per annum + Benefits + Bonus
- UK, London
- Accounting, Fund Accounting
- 27th August 2019
- Job Type
Job Title: Fund Accountant
Salary: Up to £65,000 + Competitive Benefits + Bonus
A global investor is looking to grow its team due to acquisitions, with the hire of a Fund Accountant. The successful individual will be managing financial reporting for around seven separate property mandates, including assets held within SPVs or pooled funds.
Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Annual, quarterly, and monthly review of financial reports prepared by fund administrators or property manager accountants.
- Review of VAT reporting for each account, including preparation of information for external tax advisors for properties held in SPVs.
- Managing the year-end audit process for any pooled funds.
- Assisting property investment teams with performance reporting and modelling.
- Chartered Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CA)
- Experience in Real Estate/ Investment
- UK GAAP/ IFRS knowledge
This role will suit either somebody taking the plunge into industry from practice, or already established in the Real Estate industry.