- GBP70000.00 - GBP75000.00 per annum + Bonus & Benefits
- UK, London
- Accounting, Financial Control
- 7th February 2018
- Job Type
Our client, one of London's major estates, is seeking a Financial Controller to join their team. The firm has a diverse property portfolio and is a modern property investor owning high quality assets across London including residential, retail and commercial properties.
The successful candidate will work closely with the Director of Financial Reporting and Tax and will assist the financial reporting team. The candidate will cover the statutory, tax, compliance and cash management functions and will manage a team of 2 financial accountants.
- Assist in managing all aspects of the financial accounting and tax affairs
- Provide regular interim reporting internally as required for the trustee meetings and ensure the accuracy and completeness of key financial data
- With the wider finance team, assist in the audit process including compliance for trusts deeds
- Complete tax computations, tax packs and VAT returns
- Assist in compliance reporting for external debt
- IHT administration
- Directly manage a team of 2 financial accountants
- ACA qualified
- Strong academic background
- Strong tax reporting and technical knowledge within a Real Estate environment
- Good technical accounting knowledge with experience of preparing and reviewing accounts under FRS102
- Confident Excel user
This is a newly created role and could be ideal for those looking for their first move out of practice. Send your CV ASAP to find out more and how to secure an interview.