- SGD5500 - SGD7000.00 per month
- Asia, Singapore
- Accounting, Finance Management
- 22nd August 2019
- Job Type
The Finance Manager will;
Assist Senior Finance Manager in the preparation of annual budgets and Annual Report
- Review the Group Management Accounts and query respective entities on variances in performance from budgets
- Ensure timely reporting for and monitor compliance with Singapore Financial Accounting Standards, SGX Listing Manual, CIS Code, Property Fund Guidelines and other regulatory reporting requirements
- Handle preparation of quarterly financial statements, SGX announcements, Board and Audit Committee Papers and checking external quarterly presentations
- Co-ordinate debt compliance reporting and ensure timely submission to banks
- To proactively liaise with the service providers, bankers and Trustee over daily operational matters
- To maintain the project costs and monitoring of payments against approved budgets
- To monitor the daily treasury and overall cash position, including funds utilisation and carry out cash flow projections
Interested Candidates will;
- Possess a Degree in Accountancy/ Finance or equivalent with at least 5 years of working experience with a REIT will be preferred
- Prior experience in audit with good communication skills is an advantage
The criteria listed above will be strictly applied. If you meet the requirements, you are respectfully requested to submit you CV in Microsoft Word Format.
Reg No: R1544508
Lic. No: 126031
Cobalt are specialists in the Asia Financial Services market.
If this role is not of interest, please feel free to register with your cv so you can be considered for any roles as soon as they become available. Alternatively, you can also register for job alerts via email.
Cobalt Consulting (Asia) Pte Limited | License No. 12C6031