- Asia, Singapore
- Accounting, Finance Management
- 18th October 2018
- Job Type
Our client is a well-established Real Estate Investment Trust based in Singapore. They are looking for a Finance Manager to ensure the set-up and effective running of the finance operations.
This is an excellent opportunity for the junior to mid-level candidate to join a highly reputable firm where you will have the exposure to work closely with all internal as well as external business partners.
The Finance Manager will;
Be required to maintain the full sets of accounts of the intermediate holding companies and ensure effective implementation of financial controls.
- In charge of the Company's financial/management reporting functions
- Consolidation of monthly and quarterly financial reports and yearly financial statements
- Prepare SGX quarterly results announcements
- Manage cashflow and treasury functions
- Budgeting and financial planning process
- Liaise with external parties such as tax agents, lawyers, auditors and regulatory authorities to ensure compliance
Interested Candidates will;
- Possess a Degree in Accountancy or equivalent with at least 5 years of working experience with a listed company
- Prior experience in audit with good communication skills is an advantage
The criteria listed above will be strictly applied. If you meet the requirements, you are respectfully requested to submit you CV in Microsoft Word Format.
Reg No: R1544508
Lic. No: 126031
Cobalt are specialists in the Asia Financial Services market.
If this role is not of interest, please feel free to register with your cv so you can be considered for any roles as soon as they become available. Alternatively, you can also register for job alerts via email.