- Asia, Singapore
- Accounting, Finance Management
- 30th October 2018
- Job Type
The Finance Manager will;
Be accountable for the daily finance operation, financial and management reports to stakeholders and regulators
- Responsible for budgets and quarterly forecast updates
- Ensure compliance to business controls
- Initiate new processes including system implementation and ensure controls are in place for check and balance
- Liaise with auditor and tax agent on the statutory filing with government agencies
- Provide leadership to the Finance team and support effective decision making
Interested Candidates will;
- Possess a Degree in Accountancy or equivalent with at least 5 years of working experience coupled with managerial experience
- Member of ACCA, ISCA or equivalent
- Prior experience working with Yardi, SAP is an advantage
- Prior REIT or real estate experience is preferred
The criteria listed above will be strictly applied. If you meet the requirements, you are respectfully requested to submit you CV in Microsoft Word Format.
Reg No: R1544508
Lic. No: 126031
Cobalt are specialists in the Asia Financial Services market.
If this role is not of interest, please feel free to register with your cv so you can be considered for any roles as soon as they become available. Alternatively, you can also register for job alerts via email.
Cobalt Consulting (Asia) Pte Limited | License No. 12C6031