- GBP56000 - GBP68000 per annum + Bonus & Benefits
- UK, London
- Accounting, Finance Management
- 2nd August 2019
- Job Type
Cobalt are recruiting a Finance Manager on behalf of one of UK's leading property developers, currently with a key focus on Central London developments and future growth opportunities across the UK.
Being a key part of the finance function, not only will this role will take ownership of one of the largest developments within the wider portfolio, but also business partner other functions, as well as lead new projects as the organisation grows. The position will also support two further Finance Managers at month end inline with IFRS consolidated accounts.
Key duties include:
- Prepare/review specified balance sheet reconciliations monthly in line with the month end reporting timetable
- Prepare consolidations monthly for specified areas of the business structure
- Play a lead role in the preparation and review of statutory financial statements, ensuring key deadlines are met and issues are resolved in a timely manner
- Liaise with auditors and respond to queries raised on the statutory financial statements and supporting schedules
- Post/review journals on the accounting software and download specific reports used for analysis as required
- Prepare the debt compliance reporting for external loan facilities, closely monitoring covenant compliance and headroom
- Prepare analysis required by tax advisors
- VAT & CIS reporting
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA (or equivalent) qualified
- Experience working within the real estate, private equity or private equity sector
- Understanding of preparation of statutory accounts in line with IFRS/FRS101/FRS102
- Intermediate excel and word skills
- YARDI property management system - desired but not essential
If you have a high attention to detail, work well within a team and looking to join one of the fastest growing real estate business, please kindly apply with an up to date CV.