Finance Buisness Partner
- GBP45000 - GBP55000 per annum
- UK, Midlands
- Accounting, Finance Management
- 11th May 2018
- Job Type
REQUIRED CRITERIA SKILLS:
* Ability to work as part of a project team, will work closely with:
o Project Managers
o Commercial Managers
o Planning & Cost Managers
o Project Engineers
* Ability to interpret project information and determine appropriate IFRS accounting treatment.
* Ability to use Excel spreadsheets to analyse large and complex data sets and provide useful management information.
* CCAB qualified accountant.
* Knowledge of SAP / Oracle accounting systems or other similar ERP systems
TYPE OF EXPERIENCE:
* Experience in a Project environment.
* Experience in providing financial information to inform project decisions, recognising consequence against cost, schedule and quality.
* Experience in business planning, forecasting experience within a project environment.
* Collaboration and Relationship Building: Work in collaboration with supply chain partners, stakeholders and colleagues to achieve quality outcomes, ensure value for money, manage risk and to ensure all voices are heard
* Engagement and Influential Communication: Communicate appropriately with a range of people, understanding different perspectives and adapting communication style to have a positive impact
* Results Orientated: Demonstrate energy and commitment, focusing efforts on achieving quality results and setting standards for excellence
* Innovation and Initiative: Apply foresight, proactively identify opportunities, be innovative and anticipate unexpected issues and challenges
* Manage Change and Ambiguity: Demonstrate resilience and the ability to implement and adapt to change, creating an environment that helps people to change
The post holder shall decide the following:
* Approval of Area budget change control.
* Approval of Purchase Order commitment in compliance with approved governance and budgets.
* Approval of recruitment consistent with agreed workforce plan and workforce budget.
The following decisions are referred for approval:
* Approvals in excess of Area delegated budgets / workforce plan limits.
* Approval of Phase budget change control.