Credit Controller (International Firm)
- Negotiable + AWS
- Asia, Singapore
- Accounting, Financial Control
- 15th May 2019
- Job Type
- Interested to join a successful International Law Firm?
- Performance driven-culture with corresponding compensation package!
Our client is a leading law firm with a global presence. There is a newly created role for a Controller to be part of their Singapore business.
- Be the point of contact in leading relationships, and business partnering across decision makers in revenue management with the clients, Work-in-Progress capital balances and debts.
- Report regularly, initiate improvements and oversee the effectiveness of client billing and collection processes.
- Manage regular billing drafts and collections across the clients.
- Good negotiation skills on pricing pitch and relationship management in providing quality service with the Partners and clients
- Provide financial and profitability forecasting and financial advisory for the Singapore team.
- Recognized Accountancy qualification
- Great communication skills and an analytically prerequisite with a commercial outlook
- 3-5 years of experience in credit control, relationship management environment
Please apply to Leah Ng with your CV in MS Word format at email@example.com
Please note that only candidates shortlisted will be contacted but we will endeavour to provide accurate feedback.
Licence No. 12C6031
Consultant ID: R1548663