Commercial Finance Analyst
- GBP48000 - GBP55000 per annum
- UK, London
- Accounting, Corporate Accounting
- 20th February 2020
- Job Type
Cobalt are working with one of the UK's largest real estate developers to find a Commercial Finance Analyst. This is an extremely commercial role working directly with the heads of investment, development and operations teams on new strategies and investment opportunities.
The position is looking at expenditure, optimisation of assets and budgeting / forecasting. The successful candidate will gain great experience in a commercially facing role leading to progression along side some of the biggest names within real estate.
- Support financial appraisals of new opportunities, communicating financial information to stakeholders
- Asses the impact of transactions and investments on group performance.
- Support design and implementation of processes as well as challenge and stress test assumptions, interrogate reported numbers, and understand key drivers to improve performance and assess scenarios and risks.
- Support design and implementation or processes to improve financial control of projects under development
- Work closely to improve co-ordination between the Commercial Finance, Investment and Development teams.
- Review asset performance and contribute to optimising performance
- ACA qualified
- A passion for real estate
- Strong analytical skills and mind set
- First class interpersonal skills and level-headed approach
- Financial modelling experience desirable but not essential
If you would like to take a step away from a core accounting role then please upload your CV asap as this role is moving very quickly.