- GBP22000.00 - GBP26000.00 per annum
- UK, London
- Accounting, Purchase Ledger/Sales Ledger
- 25th February 2018
- Job Type
Assistant Sales Ledger Clerk
£20k - £26k
The company are a large international property consultancy who offer a broad range of integrated services. The company are looking for someone to join their corporate transactional accounts team specifically in the Cashier and Billings department.
The role would be to assist the Billings Coordinator across the wider group to manage all the different parties such as: credit control, management accounts, cashiers and external parties. This is a progressive role with a fantastic and reputable company.
- Allocation of monies received (including BACS/Chaps, cheques and cash) in five different bank accounts.
- Liaising with clients, credit control and fee earners (within and outside of the country) for remittance advices; liaising with management accounts during month end procedures.
- Process foreign, priority, HR salary payments and foreign Hotels payments in a timely manner.
- Moving cash between invoices and matching credit notes against invoices; arranging refunds of duplicate payments, overpayments and wrongly received cash.
- Maintain the reconciliations of all cashbooks and bank accounts within the monthly deadline.
- Liaise with Sales Ledger to ensure receipts for all companies and ledgers are processed on time.
- Maintain the cashbook filing for all bank accounts and company ledgers.
- Process internal transfers between bank accounts.
- Resolve internal and supplier queries.
- Ability to prioritise and co-ordinate tasks efficiently ensuring all financial and team deadlines are met.
- Sociable and outgoing.
- Flexible approach to work.
- Understands and appreciates the importance of using discretion.
If this sounds like the right role for you then please do apply with a copy of your updated CV.