Accountant - Internal Property Funds
- GBP250 - GBP300 per day
- UK, London
- Accounting, Corporate Accounting
- 4th April 2018
- Job Type
We are currently working with one of the worlds largest property investors with approximately £29 billion of assets across all the major sectors in the UK, Europe and Asia.
This role sits within the Internal Funds team in property Fund Finance and involves providing accounting, financial reporting and oversight services in relation to directly-held funds.
- Assistance with preparation of quarterly financial reporting packs
- Preparation of Solvency II regulatory reporting for submission to group
- Preparation of monthly trial balances for various funds
2. Accounting and oversight:
- Performance of monthly review controls over financial data
- Monitoring of cash transactions for various funds and maintenance of cash contra spreadsheet
- Provision of accounting information to Tax team
- Preparation of annual statutory accounts under FRS102
Requirements and experience:
- ACA/ACCA part or newly qualified (or equivalent)
- Property financial accounting experience
- Strong analytical skills
- Confidence to communicate internal/external auditors and clients
- Approachable personality and first class communication skills
Our client is very interested in reviewing relevant profiles ASAP, so if you are immediately available (or 1 week notice) please do apply with an up to date copy of your CV.