- UK, Midlands
- Accounting, Credit Control
- 17th January 2020
- Job Type
Accounts Payable, Permanent, Full-Time, Nottingham, Competitive Salary
My client is a leading Property Management organization looking for an Accounts Payable professional for their Nottingham office. The role will function to ensure that all invoices are processed accurately and efficiently.
Main duties include:
- Identify invoices processed and are paid in compliance
- Be involved in meetings with stakeholders
- Taking ownership of a portfolio of suppliers, to ensure all invoices, statement, queries and payments are made within a timely and efficient manner.
- Respond to all queries within the 48-hour SLA.
- Resolve all invoices queries where required
- Close monitoring of unmatched receipts
- Liaising with all areas of the business to ensure queries are resolved
- Processing invoices which have failed to process through
- Recording all invoices
- Familiar with the end to end Accounts Payable process
- Knowledge of purchase ledger process and supplier management.
- Knowledge of basic accountancy principles
- At least 3 years' experience in a similar role/within a shared service environment
To apply for the above position, please upload the most recent version of your CV to this advert.