Accounts Payable Assistant - Property
- GBP30000 - GBP35000 per annum + bonus and benefits
- UK, London
- Accounting, Purchase Ledger/Sales Ledger
- 16th October 2019
- Job Type
Accounts Payable - Property
Do you have a passion for the Accounts Payable process, and a keen interest in the property sector? Are you keen to work in a supportive team across a well established and high end portfolio of properties. This may be your next role...
My client are a well established landlord based in the west end of London. They have a prestigious portfolio of largely commercial properties as well as residential units. They are looking for a Purchase Ledger to join a small team, handing the AP process from start to finish.
- Undergoing the entire Accounts Payable process, including the matching, batching and coding of a high volume of invoices
- Ensuring all invoices are accurately loaded onto the system in a time efficient manner
- Undergoing BACS, CHAPS and cheque runs
- Dealing with queries via phone and email, ensuring commutation is clear and concise
- Dealing with VAT across invoices
- Uploading and reconciling supplier statements
- Prior knowledge of a property management system such as Qube, MRI, Yardi, Tramps highly advantageous
- An eye for detail and a strong work ethic, aiming to gain sense of achievement in a deadline orientated setting
- Comfortable working in a small team, whilst taking personal ownership of tasks to ensure deadlines are met
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
If you are keen to progress with this opportunity, please apply now with an up to date version of your CV.