- GBP20000.00 - GBP22000.00 per annum
- UK, London
- Accounting, Purchase Ledger/Sales Ledger
- 26th November 2019
- Job Type
up to £22k
My client are a managing agent based in the heart of the London property scene. They are seeking an Accounts Assistant, focused on the Accounts Payable function.
If you are a process driven individual and keen to expand your knowledge of the accounting process, this could be the role for you!
- Processing a high number of invoices, including matching, batching and coding
- Undergoing payment runs on a regular basis, including BACS and CHAPS runs
- Exposure to working with multi-currencies across a number of bank accounts
- Ensuring direct debit payments are accurately reconciled
- Crossover with the Credit Control and Cashiering processes
- Exposure to month end processes, and shadowing senior members of the team
- Personable and friendly, someone who enjoys working closely with others and learning new things
- An eye for detail and a drive to ensure tasks are finished to a high standard
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
If this sounds like the next role for you, please respond with your up to date CV now.