19 November 2020
18 January 2021
We have an immediate opportunity for a Site or Project Engineer to join a high performing team on a road project in the North Auckland region, initially on a contract basis until February but the role could potentially be made permanent. With an initial focus on utilities and pavements, responsibilities include coordinating sub-contractors, planning, QA and HSE. If you are a civil Site Engineer and are able to demonstrate your capabilities in the following areas we would like to hear from you;
- Minimum of 2 years experience working for a contractor on civil engineering projects
- Available to commence a new role in the next 2-3 weeks
- Full commitment to Health, Safety and Environmental guidelines.
- Strong leadership skills with a demonstrated ability to direct and motivate your team.
- A tertiary education is preferred (BEng, Diploma in Civil Engineering, etc.) as well as excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an outstanding business in an extremely busy and challenging Auckland environment. Competitive rates on offer for the right person.
For further information please contact Andrew Stevenson on 09 303 9093