$110,000 - $125,000 plus car
18 May 2021
16 June 2021
This is a fascinating role for the fact that it offers an opportunity to work with a seriously successful and highly discerning developer but moreover it provides an opportunity for an experienced Site Manager or a Foreman looking for that next step to ply their trade with a development business.
You’ll work on a range of high-end residential/mixed use projects in Auckland with the majority of the work in the inner city Eastern Suburbs.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Managing and undertaking site establishment.
- Day to day management of construction team members on site.
- Managing the Schedule to Programme.
- Co-ordination of trades and materials.
- Ensure that all quality control and health and safety is adhered to at all times.
- Providing up to date information for the Construction and Project Manager on progress.
- Managing Quality Assurance and Health & Safety.
- Trade Certificate or tertiary qualification related to construction.
- Previous site management experience either within a contractor/home builder environment is preferable but not mandatory.
- Either current or previous residential experience.
- Skilled in OH&S and industrial relations.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Complete comfort interfacing and managing all stakeholders including, contractors and consultancy partners.
There is an excellent salary package on offer which includes a car and a few wee extras that make this a very attractive proposition.
Apply online or if you require more information on the role, contact Matt Donnelly on 09 303 9093