NZD130000 - NZD150000 per annum
14 May 2020
14 June 2020
A leading NZ owned engineering consultancy are very keen to keep conversations going during the lockdown and looking to interview and recruit a Senior Transportation Engineer for their team.
The business is in a good position and have a pipeline of work that will need to be kept on top of and will likely grow once the lockdown restriction are over with.
The role will be about continual development of current client relationships where you will manage specific projects through technical strategic planning, design, project management, mentoring and setting a high standard to junior staff.
Other Key Responsibilities:
* Providing detailed design work within company practices at the highest standard.
* Being responsible for investigations, reporting and delivery.
* Assisting team members on projects where needed and helping with mentoring and guiding of junior staff.
* Keeping in frequent contact with the client and management on all design work and site visits (once out of isolation).
* Being able to attend and lead meetings with clients and promoting the company in the best manner.
To be considered:
* Relevant civil engineering degree or equivalent
* Proven design experience on projects relevant to roading, roundabouts, railing etc.
* Experience in leading and managing your own projects through to successful delivery.
* Able to take responsibility on managing tasks, budgets, and reports.
* Able to build strong relationships with both clients and colleagues.
* Excellent communication skills both verbal & written.
The candidate will be rewarded with an excellent remuneration package plus benefits with an ability to be flexible on start dates due to the nature of the current environment.
Apply online or if you require more information on the role or keen to get an outlook on the current market, contact Matt Donnelly on 0220197808.