Excellent Salary plus commission
16 May 2021
13 June 2021
One aspect of its service offering in New Zealand is Property Tax Depreciation. Stemming from significant existing opportunity amongst their client base, and absolute belief in the growth potential of this business line they are looking to bring on board a Senior Quantity Surveyor to take ownership and responsibility for their Tax Deprecation and cost management services based out of their central Auckland office.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking to step into a lead role for a highly promising service line with the full support of a major global organisation.
The role will be working closely with the existing NZ and Australian team and the National Director responsible for this business unit in NZ.
- Preparation of fixed asset registers and depreciation schedules across the ownership cycle.
- Providing purchaser asset cost analysis
- Reinstatement cost assessments
- Site Inspections across NZ.
- There will be elements of traditional cost management involved including cost plans, estimates and measurements of quantities.
- Developing client relationships directly and through existing relationships.
This unique role is for an individual who is commercially minded, entrepreneurial and who aspires to driving a highly successful service line within a world class business.
You will also have:
- Relevant qualification in quantity surveying, construction economics and accreditation.
- Experience in tax depreciation is desirable but is not mandatory and the business are willing to invest training into the right person.
- Strong leadership and competent in negotiation and client relationship building.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written with the ability to produce high quality reports.
This is a seriously attractive opportunity where you can put your skills to the test in a fast paced, engaging market environment and enjoy the career upside that comes with being the person that grows a successful business unit for a global company.
If you are interested in the opportunity please apply online or if you require more information on the role, contact Matt Donnelly at Cobalt Recruitment on 09 303 9093