09 June 2020
08 August 2020
We have a great opportunity for a Senior Quantity Surveyor with comprehensive civil & infrastructure experience to work with a large civil contractor on centrally located major infrastructure project currently in the construction phase. This business is growing at a steady and sustainable rate with a really solid pipeline of work so offering plenty of scope to develop your career within the business.
In this role, you will work alongside their Commercial Manager and Project Manager to accurately manage post contract duties including scoping, procurement and ongoing management of sub contract packages, variations, claims, financial forecasting.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and attributes:
- Relevant tertiary qualification in Quantity Surveying or Civil Engineering
- At least 5 years practical experience, ideally in the civil construction sector on large scale projects.
- Contractually aware with a sound working knowledge of NZ3910.
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills
- Initiative and attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills, and ability to work to deadlines
This role offers a competitive package and excellent career development opportunities. With a flexible but professional culture, driven and innovative employees will enjoy working within this business.
If this sounds like you, apply now or call Andrew Stevenson at Cobalt Recruitment for a confidential chat - 027 274 3525