Auckland, New Zealand
NZ$170000.00 - NZ$180000.00 per annum
19 January 2021
21 March 2021
We have an excellent opportunity for a Senior Quantity Surveyor with comprehensive major project experience to work with a top tier civil contractor on a major project in the Auckland region. This business is growing at a steady and sustainable rate with a really solid pipeline of work so is offering plenty of scope to develop your career within the business.
In this role, you will work alongside their Commercial Manager and SMT to accurately manage the ongoing management of subcontract packages, variations, claims and financial forecasting.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and attributes:
- Relevant tertiary qualification in Quantity Surveying or Civil Engineering
- At least 10 years practical experience, ideally in the civil construction sector on large scale projects.
- Contractually aware with a sound working knowledge of NZ3910.
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills
- Initiative and attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills, and ability to work to deadlines
International experience is welcomed however due to current boarder restrictions you must be in the country and have relevant working rights. This role offers a competitive package and excellent career development opportunities. If this sounds like you, apply now or call Andrew Stevenson for a confidential chat on 027 274 3525