Auckland, New Zealand
vehicle and bonus
16 November 2020
16 January 2021
This leading Door and Window manufacturer work collaboratively with architects, designers, construction companies and homeowners, providing aluminium and glass, facades, and bespoke solutions for joinery requirements across Residential and Commercial projects in NZ.
This team work on impressive and highly reputable projects alongside arguably some of the best main contractors in Auckland. They work with high energy, passion and efficiency to deliver a modern and sophisticated outcome. They foster a winning and supportive culture along with innovative ideas within a competitive timeframe, which is why they are seen as a destination for clients and employees.
This Senior Project Manager's role is suited to an experienced construction professional who is both results orientated and a natural relationship builder. It's a role in which you will provide excellent pro-active relationship management skills to clients and oversee the joinery supply process from initial concept, quotation, production, installation, after sales service and invoice payment.
Based in Auckland, this is a leadership role, responsible for all Project Manager's and site team, providing technical support and risk management where needed, while ensuring project expectations and timelines are met, not compromising the integrity of the product or service. The role does have the potential for higher merits, with great career growth once embedded in the environment, with good runs on the board.
Responsibilities of the role include but are not limited to:
- Building and maintaining healthy working relationships with key stakeholders
- Reviewing project specifications and plans
- Ensure design specifications are being met during the construction process
- Understand cost-to-completion projections and make decisions accordingly
- Effectively manage project risk through mitigation planning
- Monitor and report against the implemented health and safety plan
- Ability to set, observe and re-evaluate project priorities frequently
- Being part of the continuous improvement of the business including business development
Knowledge, skills and experience:
- A construction relevant qualification
- Experience in the aluminium window/door industry
- Have a high level of attention to detail
- A proven track record in the ability to process plans and building related documents, including accurate measuring
- Ideally, excellent understanding and management of local NZ contracts although not essential
- Clear and articulate communication with ability to express expectations as well as provide regular constructive feedback
- Driven, determined and a highly motivated individual
- Be enthusiastic and hard working, engaged in leading by example
- You will have the ability to foster and maintain relationships for current and future project success
This position will provide a base salary, performance bonus, company vehicle and tools of the trade.
Work for a positive, reputable and dynamic team on great projects, worthy of including on your CV. Please apply now or contact Rachel McNickle on 027 274 6821 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any additional questions.