12 August 2020
12 October 2020
With recent projects awarded, and an optimistic view towards the Wellington Construction market, an opportunity has come up within a property and construction management consultancy to assist in delivering out an array of projects across both the private and public sector. This small team of Project Manager's have a national presence for delivering high quality work with a wide scope of service offerings to market. Based in the Wellington office, you will support the national Directors with live project delivery, and advisory solutions both locally and across the Country.
The role is suited to an experienced construction professional who is both results orientated and an autonomous worker. This team are efficient, focused individuals who take their work and careers seriously. They work with high energy and passion on every project in which they deliver. This ongoing role will consist of a varied portfolio including due-diligence and advisory, programme management, risk mitigation and project and design management, while taking a methodical approach to the Construction world.
- Create and execute project work plans and monitor compliance with project budgets and documents
- Ensure design specifications are being met during the construction process
- Understand cost-to-completion projections and make decisions accordingly
- Effectively manage project risk through mitigation planning
- Foster and maintain great relationships with all stakeholders
- Monitor and report against the implemented health and safety plan
- Communicate, communicate, communicate
Ideal background of the successful candidate:
- Construction relevant degree or qualification
- An understanding of the NZ construction industry with 8-10+ years experience
- NZ consultancy or client rep previous experience
- Able to demonstrate project delivery in either one or more sectors including; commercial, mixed-use, accomodation or public sector
- Clear and articulate communication with ability to express expectations as well as provide regular constructive feedback
- Ability to set, observe and re-evaluate project priorities frequently
- Project experience from inception to completion
This is fantastic opportunity for someone who wants to take responsibility for their own projects and client base, with the complete backing of its Directors.
Please apply now or contact Rachel McNickle on 027 274 6821 to discuss.