16 May 2021
13 June 2021
This is a significant strategic hire for the business as the role will require the individual to drive the delivery of a new mixed use commercial/retail development and build solid commercial relationships based in Auckland.
The role will provide the challenges and workload for the right candidate to make his mark but also offers a direct career path towards development management for the right person.
As you will be coming in at a senior level, being able to demonstrate the cradle to grave project management qualities needed is imperative.
Other responsibilities will include:
- Undertake some due diligence work on sites and providing the technical support for the preparation of planning submissions.
- Working closely with design teams at preliminary stage right through the design process.
- Working alongside the development manager on the procurement and management of the project consultant teams.
- Managing the project programme and cost plan.
- Ensuring design specifications are being met during the construction process.
- Managing the project programme and that all contractors and sub-contractors are working to timeframes set.
- Taking responsibility for the health and safety on site and ensuring al employees and contractors promote a safe and health workplace.
- Engineering or,
- Project management background
- A strong understanding and knowledge of NZS 3910 contracts.
- Strong leadership and competent in negotiation and client relationship building.
- Experience across a range of projects from commercial, residential, retail, hotels, mixed use.
- Experience managing projects from detailed design and planning through to completion.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written with the ability to produce high quality reports.
To apply online please attach a CV or if you require more information please contact Matt Donnelly on 09 303 9093