09 June 2020
09 August 2020
Opportunity to join a well respected NZ owned project management and advisory firm with a strong presence nationwide. They are known for delivering on some of NZ's most high profile projects across the private and public sectors.
This will be a key hire in the business to join their Contract Management team. You will be working alongside the Head of Department as a Senior leader while mentoring the Junior staff. You will have the ability to win work and build relationships. You will be delivering as ETC for a high profile client who they have a secured pipeline of projects with.
- Over 10 years experience in the industry with project management or quantity surveying
- Experience delivering in Contract Management/Administration roles
- Good understanding of risk management, compliance, legislative and commercial requirements of project delivery
- A strong leader who can deliver under pressure and have a high level of autonomy and integrity
- Strong engineering and commercial background
- A natural leader who enjoys mentoring staff
If this sounds appealing to you then apply now and we will be in touch.