Auckland, New Zealand
29 October 2020
29 December 2020
A unique senior level litigation opportunity has arisen within a long-standing city firm that has a good reputation for its work. Working alongside two partners, who can provide mentorship, the clients include local authorities, corporates, high net worth individuals and insurers. You'll be involved in a varied mix of civil and commercial litigation work where experience gained in insurance, construction and insolvency/restrucutirng areas would be particularly valued.
There is a decent work/life balance in this role, a steady flow of litigation work and the ability to have a good amount of file management responsibility. You'll be someone that is able to help mentor juniors and work as part of a close-knit team.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 7+ years PQE experience as a litigator
- Some experience in insurance, construction and/or insovlency litigation work
- Client management skills and someone that is keen to develop their advocacy skills further
- Business development capabilities
- Good academics and experience gained within a litigation practice or team with a strong reputation
Those thinking of returning from overseas with good NZ based litigation experience are of interest; likewise you may be looking for a step up in terms of responsibilities and scope for advancement - get in touch to find out more.
For further information, contact Anand Ranchhod on 027 274 6186 or email your CV and academic transcript to firstname.lastname@example.org or by clicking APPLY now.