Harrison De Iongh
30 May 2021
11 July 2021
In this role, you will be supported by modern systems and legal support staff while having the opportunity to mentor junior lawyers in the team and play a key role as lead counsel on a variety of interesting disputes whether it be acting for insolvency practitioners, major banks or listed corporates on contentious matters.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 7+ years' PQE in litigation (relevant experience includes insolvency, restructuring, corporate and commercial litigation)
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to run files indepdently;
- A genuine interest in progressing your career within financial services litigation;
- A good academic record; and
- Experience gained in a reputable firm - ideally a large firm or boutique litigation practice.
For a confidential chat, contact Harrison on 027 2745 926 or by sending your CV and academic transcript to email@example.com or by clicking on 'APPLY' now.