Auckland, New Zealand
NZ$200000.00 - NZ$230000.00 per annum + plus bonus & additional benefits
24 January 2021
26 March 2021
An excellent opportunity has been created for a Senior Development Manager within a leading property development company highly engaged and active in the New Zealand property market.
Based in Auckland the position has come about due to growth and will work closely with the General Manager & development team of a new division focussing on apartment developments in Auckland.
This business currently has strong development pipeline with a particular focus in lifted and walk-up apartment projects. In this role it will require the individual to drive the delivery of new development opportunities and build solid commercial relationships across the Auckland region.
- Monitor performance of existing developments.
- Prepare feasibilities and assist in analysing new development and investment opportunities.
- Undertaking detailed feasibility and financial analysis of prospective developments to be presented to the senior executive team for approval.
- Management of planning and consenting processes.
- Working closely with external stakeholders while managing the design, procurement and tendering of projects.
- Work closely with the Deliver high quality projects that maximise the company's return on investment.
To be considered for this fantastic opportunity the ideal candidate will have considerable experience as a development manager in due diligence, front end feasibility, planning, design, and construction.
You will also have:
- Relevant qualification and/or accreditation.
- Experience in residential with a focus on apartments would be desirable.
- Experience producing development feasibilities and cash flow forecasts.
- Working closely with external stakeholders while managing the design, procurement, and tendering of projects.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written with the ability to produce high quality reports
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious individual who is keen to work for a well-established business in a new and exciting division that is growing.
To apply in strict confidence, click the apply button or for more information please phone Matt Donnelly on (09) 303 9093