22 May 2021
19 June 2021
The work itself would involve a mix of:
- Top-tier level M&A transactions for corporates and investors (locally and cross-border);
- Joint-ventures, partnership agreements and corporate structuring;
- General commercial contracting and negotiations (procurement agreements, supply contracts, licensing, franchising and shareholder arrangements);
- Private equity and capital raising matters;
- Consumer law and regulatory work; and
- Corporate advisory work.
The ideal candidate will have 6+ years of solid experience in the corporate and commercial law area within a reputable law firm in NZ (or gained experience overseas). Decent academics and commercial nous are required.
NZ qualified lawyers looking to return from the UK or overseas are of interest, as well as those working in-house interested in a move back into private practice for the right role.
To find out more, call Anand on 027 2746 186 or email your CV to email@example.com or by clicking APPLY now.