NZ$90000 - NZ$120000 per annum
16 June 2020
15 August 2020
An exciting opportunity has opened with leading land development business for a Intermediate Engineer making the next step or a Senior Engineer keen to lead the design on a number of significant residential developments based in Auckland.
You will have the opportunity to work with an energetic, ambitious and driven team of highly experienced engineering professionals working on large scale master planned development schemes across the Auckland region.
The role will cover a range of engineering responsibilities such as;
- Carry out civil engineering design and preparation of drawings in 12D
- Work closely with the internal team and engage external consultants when needed.
- Liaise with contractors sub-contractors and council
- Prepare schedules, contract documentation, resource consents and technical reports for management and external stakeholders.
Residential land development experience in New Zealand is required for this role. You'll need to point to previous civil engineering land development achievement/experience in previous and/or current roles.
- A degree qualification in engineering or related discipline
- Experience using 12D
- Strong time management, communication, and organisational skills.
- Be a highly self-motivated, confident individual with a great attitude and team player.
- Presentable, outgoing and confident.
This is fantastic opportunity for someone who wants to work on large scale developments of great significance to the Auckland region and the opportunity to work for a business that is a leader in their field.
Apply online or if you require more information on the role, please contact Matt Donnelly on 09 303 9093.