Auckland, New Zealand
14 January 2021
15 March 2021
Located in the vibrant heart of the city, this consultancy are a highly respected team of commercial design, delivery and project management specialists. Widely viewed as the best in their field, their presence is rapidly expanding, and they are now looking for a senior architectural technician to join their Auckland CBD office. The team are diverse, dynamic and down to earth with a determined and high performing culture.
The role is primarily responsible for the provision of accurate, timely and comprehensive technical architecture services, to a range of clients from commercial to residential property owners and occupiers. Provide technical guidance to clients and liaise with construction design teams to bring new conceptual designs to life.
Skills / Knowledge:
- Excellent ArchiCAD or Revit skills in a working environment
- 5-8+ years industry experience
- Ideally project experience in multi-unit residential buildings
- Possess exceptional technical understanding of NZ construction practices and relevant legislation
- Industry recognised diploma or degree in design/architecture
- In-depth knowledge of NZ Building Codes
- Able to translate concepts into technical drawings and prepare accurate documentation packages and specifications
- Excellent written and verbal communication to be able to liaise with consultants and contractors
- Drive and enthusiasm to inspire and work well with other team members
- Hard working, conscientious and highly organised approach
- Ability to encourage a calm, positive environment with a flexible and personable approach
- A passion and flair for design and capacity for innovation and forward thinking
- A professional manner with clients and suppliers and ability to build and maintain relationships
As with their clients, this Consultancy seeks excellence and exception in its team members. They encourage creativity and career progression; you will have the opportunity to work towards a more senior position within the business and be part of their journey as they grow as a team.
Please apply now or contact Rachel McNickle on 027 274 6821 for a further discussion.