Harrison De Iongh
19 May 2021
15 June 2021
Modern systems, a well-supported, friendly team and competitive remuneration are all on the cards, as well as the possibility of working remotely or flexibly for the right candidate. The work will be diverse and high quality, with clients across various industries such as water, energy, farming and infrastructure development, you'll cover the full gamut of RMA legal work. In this role, you'll see yourself working on complex resource consenting and planning matters, enforcement matters, judicial review decisions, public law matters and infrastructure-related project matters that are some of the largest, and most important projects in NZ.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 5+ years' experience within well-regarded resource management and/or environment and planning team;
- A good working knowledge of the resource management legislative framework, local government practices and an understanding of the upcoming reforms is ideal. If resource management work has formed part of your overall background, you may still be of interest;
- Quality drafting and advocacy skills;
- Strong academic record; and
- An interest in further developing your career as a resource management lawyer.
Those returning from Australia or the UK with relevant NZ experience are of interest also.
For a confidential chat, contact Harrison on 027 2745 926 or by sending your CV and academic transcript to firstname.lastname@example.org or by clicking on ‘APPLY’ now.