Auckland, New Zealand
02 November 2020
02 December 2020
We are working with clients that are currently interested in considering good senior commercial property lawyers. If you're looking for a fresh start for 2021, or are feeling blocked from partnership and waiting for the right opportunity to take that next step up, get in touch to find out more.
- Senior Associate level.
- 7+ years legal experience including some commerical property experience (leasing, divestments/acquisitions, commercial leasing, unit titles and subdivisions).
- Work with developers, high net worth individuals, corporates, Maori entities and public sector clients.
- Genuine work/life balance with a firm that has a long-standing clientele in Auckland.
- Ability to have a good level of client involvement.
- Auckland CBD based.
- Commercial Property partnership
- An opportunity for a strong Senior Associate or existing partner in the property field that may be looking to join a practice that will be a better fit longer term or the chance to step up.
- Experience gained in a top tier practice or within a highly regarded property team needed. Ideally with recent NZ based experience.
- Existing workflows and relationships mean that a transferable client base, while beneficial, isn't a requirement. This would be a growth position for the right person that has strong business development capabilities.
- Ability to mentor juniors and work well in managing clients in the property sector - corporate clients, developer and investor clients amongst others.
- Auckland CBD based
These are opportunities to work in a well-supported teams that are working well through the COVID-19 situation. You'll have the experience of other experienced practitioners in complimentary areas to ensure that your clients needs can be serviced across the board. The firm supports its partners in business development and marketing activities with a clear partnership model in place.
All enquiries and applications will be treated in strict confidence.
For a confidential chat, contact Anand Ranchhod on 027 2746 186 or email your CV / summary of your background to firstname.lastname@example.org.