Harrison De Iongh
30 May 2021
07 July 2021
Property and commercial is the focus of this position but there is also work on broader private client matters such as trusts, wills and estates as you would expect at a regional practice. In your day-to-day, you'll be involved in a range of work including residential and commercial property transactions, subdivisions, commercial leasing, business transactions, company structuring, property financing matters, franchising and related matters. The firm has a strong reputation in the market, having provided high-quality legal services in the forestry, rural, agriculture and commercial sectors. With more than enough legal support, good systems in place and approachable partners, you’ll be well-placed to build your personal brand and develop your career in this idyllic region on the North Island.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Intermediate position: 3 - 6 years PQE in property/commercial work within a general practice or from a property team within a large law firm;
- Senior position: 6+ years PQE with relevant experience. If your sights are set on partnership, you’ll have leadership attributes and enjoy mentoring juniors (no client base needed – there is more than enough existing workflow);
- Strong client relationship management and interpersonal skills;
- Enjoy being involved in both larger and smaller property deals, structuring and project matters and keen to be challenged in the work you take on, but willing to turn your hand to general legal work from time to time; and
- An ability to work as part of a team as well as independently.
To find out more, email your CV and academic transcript to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Harrison De Iongh on 027 2745 926 for a confidential discussion. Alternatively, click APPLY to send through your details.