24 August 2020
24 October 2020
Join a New Zealand Project Management consultancy who take pride in delivering successful projects across Commercial, Education, Residential, Government & Industrial sectors. They provide specialist project planning, project management and land development services throughout NZ for a diverse portfolio of clients.
This Project Planner role will see you working within a small, collaborative and smart Auckland-based team, who are supported by their regional Head Office. You will work on a number of exciting projects alongside the Project Manager, QS and project stakeholders.
To be successful in this role, you will ideally have a strong construction background, and contractor based planning experience. In addition:
- 5 years + industry experience
- Local NZ experience in the commercial construction or property market
- Relevant Tertiary level qualification
- Construction planning and programming experience using MS Project and Primavera
- Excellent attention to detail
- A clear understanding of project methodologies
- Ability to work under pressure and manage competing priorities
The key focus of the role will be planning and monitoring the delivery of projects, on time and across a variety of construction types. The ability to establish and maintain effective and efficient planning systems and communicate effectively with clients, consultants and contractors is essential.
If this sounds like a role that would interest you, please feel free to apply or contact Rachel McNickle on 027 274 6821, to discuss further.