NZ$100000 - NZ$140000 per annum
04 June 2020
04 August 2020
This Project Management role is with a passionate, reputable and very proud consultancy. They pride themselves on looking after our country, and continuing to be innovative and successful in the construction industry. In this role you will be supported and challenged in strategic projects, while being provided with autonomy to execute your own innovation and leadership.
The business has a focus on delivering meaningful work, taking social responsibility and managing their business in a progressive and forward thinking way. They do great projects with key players in the market, and have strong existing relationships with some of the best clients nationwide. This role will provide certainty, stability and a guaranteed pipeline which in this challenging market, is king!
- Create and execute project work plans and monitor compliance with project budgets and documents
- Ensure design specifications are being met during the construction process
- Understand cost-to-completion projections and make decisions accordingly
- Effectively manage project risk through mitigation planning
- Foster and maintain great relationships with all stakeholders
- Monitor and report against the implemented health and safety plan
- Attend design meetings and oversee design development co-ordination and decisions
- Ensure efficiency, quality and affordability across the design and installation of all essential systems and processes
Ideal background would include:
- Construction relevant degree or qualification
- An understanding of the NZ construction industry with 5+ years experience
- Able to demonstrate project delivery in either one or more sectors of: high rise commercial, education or residential
- Clear and articulate communication with ability to express expectations as well as provide regular constructive feedback
- Ability to set, observe and re-evaluate project priorities frequently
Be involved in continuing to tell the story in an ever-changing world and attitude, being Construction. Please apply now or contact Rachel McNickle on 027 274 6821 or firstname.lastname@example.org.